Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 81 (1/25/10): (Wh)Y The Last Man

I met Maggie through an email she inquisitively sent. Now, I get plenty of emails from girls telling me I’m disgusting, quite a few asking me out, and very rarely do those girls dazzle me enough for a reply (feel free to test that theory out yourself).  She’s twenty-three, career-driven, and what most men would call a catch with a cute persona and a face you could stare at for at least seven years before you drift out of your loveless marriage.  But she made a fatal flaw and mentioned wanting to get married pronto. It appears that her career aspirations weren’t enough and she wanted to work on that procreation predicament as well.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to be married at 23,  I got the influx of post-college, mid-grad school wedding invites just like any other person, but talking about marriage on a first date is a bit of a turn off.  This is a turn off to guys who aren’t opposed to the idea of marrying either.  And I honestly think that Maggie would have been a good solid three-week relationship where we got sick of each other fairly quickly, but she blew her load on the first date.  So I sat there disinterested over my eggplant sandwich and wondered what the next date would bring me.

[Via http://100girls100days.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment