Wednesday, March 10, 2010

AM Tattoo

i had removed the deep olive green velvet winter drape

while it had provided darkness and warmth

it’s extra layer wasn’t needed anymore

The morning light through my ever so tall turn of the century bedroom window sometimes glows

one recent morning the sunlight caught me by surprise

the warmth of it’s kiss found my morning nipple

touching me just so

oh

the shadows from the cut velvet sheers also found me

and we danced

at the center of me

brocade and light

I found the image of the beads here on my thigh so remarkably vivid

like an am tattoo

i’ve always always wanted a tatoo

did i ever tell you

one, two, three

just could never decide where to put one

or even what

any suggestions?

[Via http://anonymouslynude.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment