Friday, March 5, 2010

I said I don't want to talk about it, can we talk about something, anything besides her?

Okay,

I’ll tell y’all what happened.

It was the best of times,

and now it’s the worst of times.

While I was on Twitter this morning,

I fell in Love with Martha Stewart.

I poured my heart out to her in a tweet,

I really thought we had made a connection.

It’s now been over twelve hours,

and she has not replied, not at all.

Oh she’s been on Twitter, she’s been

tweeting all day, to everyone but me.

Well fine Martha, have it your way,

I’m moving on baby. There’s other

chicks out there who would be thrilled

to tweet with me. You had your chance

lady, and you blew it.

I’m done with Martha, I’m not even

following her anymore, it’s just to

painful to read her tweets.

[Via http://leroyscandal.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment