Monday, October 19, 2009

NAKED

PS: With all regards to my dear Frustoo friends and those who consider me frustoo, pls look at it from another angle

“Naked” a word which implies lust,desire, beauty as well as Disgust, Shame, violation. At the same time you associate nakedness with the poor and the down trodden while even the richest of people, the models and the actors would be the first to come in your mind when you hear the word. That is why I havent ever been able to classify the word “Naked”, this is not a taboo word, and yet somehow you are not expected to talk about incidents which involve The Word in front of elders.

Humans are the only living thing, which require the use of clothing. All animals are Naked and yet even they are surviving quite well and even we the humans changed to these cloth cladding animals from a state of being perpetually naked. I am in awe of the incidents which might have brought about this radical change in the lifestyle of humans, that now being naked is the state in which I feel uncomfortable while if my body is covered upto a certain extend, then I feel more comfortable.

Although seeing a person Naked could be gross or sexy (depending on the gender of the parties involved)  but still I personally would feel very uncomfortable in a naked world either its about me being naked or seeing other people naked. Even now most of the people around complain about being made to see the butt crack of someone else.

But my question is why and how did this world become clothed. And which one is our natural habitat now. The one which was actually natural or the one which we have made natural using our own efforts.

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment