Friday, October 30, 2009

spirit

The elegant and beautiful model is Morrigan.

This was taken while we were shooting a set for Zivity and I love it to death. It makes me feel all bouncy and happy. Yay!

If you love it and want it on your wall, you can buy prints from Fotki and deviantART.

Nothing to do with photography, but today was the first day this week that I’ve been able to walk unaided and actually managed to do some food shopping.

Trolleys are like stealth walking sticks, allowing creaky bodies to make their way round the supermarket without so much as a stare or gawp.

As you can probably guess, this week was not a particularly eventful one. I did however buy an awesome adjustable laptop table thingy from Ikea. It’s Ikea product name is Dave, which totally cracks me up.

It was a wonderful purchase and I’m already feeling the benefits of ALWAYS being able to work from a comfortable position, no matter where that comfortable position may be.

Even though I haven’t been able to leave the house this week, I’ve been super-productive.

I can lie on the couch and doze when I’m too tired to sit up, but then when I wake up and am ready to work, I don’t even have to move.  The difference this is making is just…wow.  Is it wrong to love a desk this much?

I’m going to go eat some mint choc chip ice-cream.

Happy halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment