Friday, October 9, 2009

Natalia Vodianova: "I cook naked on high heels. My husband doesn't mind"

By looking at her, you would never guess that the beautiful Natalia Vodianova is already the mother of three children. Even so, Natalia Vodianova remains one of the most requested supermodels in the world. The Russian has recently signed a new multiple zeros contract.

Considered the 17th best rated beauty of international modeling, the 27 years old, 1.77 meters tall, with measures of 83-62-86 signed an agreement with Etam lingerie line representatives for a new hot pictorial. Obviously, the photo session will be conducted in specific brand clothing items. Heels, for example, will be missing.

Hills are for cooking only, says Natalia. “My husband likes me to cook him on heels, with nothing else on me. I find it as one of the hottest things possible. And he thinks the same, “explains the supermodel.

No comments:

Post a Comment