Friday, December 4, 2009

A Fire In December

Hi there again!  Chiquita here.

What’s up with the weather?  Isn’t it supposed to be summer?  I have had the fire going today.  In December!  Four days into the official summer in New Zealand, and I have the fucking fire going!!   There is always a little disappointment for me at this time of year, when the seasons don’t change as quickly as I want them to.  (Hands on hips, stamping foot and pouting!)  I have lived in countries where there is summer sun nine months of the year, and that is hard to give up.  Having said that, New Zealand is a beautiful place and has become home for me.  And there are huge advantages to having a fire.

Think, roaring fire, a good methode champanoise, very little being worn, one of these, a hot, mostly naked partner….

‘Scuse me… gotta ummmm, stoke that fire!

Love,

Chiquita

x

[Via http://cheapsextoysonline.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment