Monday, November 23, 2009

A Guessing Game REDUX

Because the idiocy involved in this is beyond epic, I figure we’ll just have a little fun here and play a guessing game.  The game is this:

GUESS WHICH MEMBER OF AMPUTEE_MILFS THIS IS:

Your hints are:

  1. Her first name is Deven (which anyone who’s browsed her Flickr or Facebook could tell you)
  2. She was smart enough to LEAVE amputee_milfs and the GOMS communities (well, except for that sock in goms_sux, but I’m not picky) and so, had me completely off her back, quits, done, kaput.
  3. She was then stupid enough (and the word “stupid” really falls short here, it needs some serious modifiers) to not only return to amputee_milfs (which, you might imagine, I frown upon) but also made the above pictures available at the same time.  Really?  That’s even worse than what iiinterstate did.
  4. Last hint: Those are about to become insanely famous boobies.  Ok, that’s not a hint.  That’s kind of just a promise.  Because, believe me, Deven, if you think someone being a milf bugs me… well, that’s nothing compared to how much leaving and then returning bugs me.  Especially when said returning milf is the artist behind this.

“catastrophically” stupid, maybe…?

ETA: So, wicked _queen rejoined milfs and GOMS.  I made this post to my blog here, then posted the following comment on her journal:

Just after posting it, I went out for a smoke break.  By the time I got back, wicked_queen was no longer in milfs or GOMS.  Epically fast flounce (and didn’t even have to waste a sock puppet).  That was ALMOST as satisfying as discovering that my LAST trolling got rawr_its_roonie to flounce.  The GOMS communities, without rawr_its_roonie?  If THAT doesn’t change the face of things, I don’t know what does.  That’s a MASSIVE win right there.

Oh, and aujsayshi also flounced.  Whatever.

[Via http://bltwuzhere.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment