Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kelly Brook: "It is very easy to get naked"

Kelly Brook, who posed naked for Calendar Girls, has acknowledged that she has absolutely no emotions anymore when it comes to play scenes of nudity or to pose in the costume of Eve.

“The getting naked is the easy bit. I’ll make sure I have to get naked in every contract!

“In Calendar Girls I’m working with some fantastic women. We cover ourselves with various props, but obviously there are a couple of slips now and then!”

Although most boyfriends are offended by their girlfriends nudity, Danny Cipriani, Kelly’s boyfriend is not bothered by the fact that she appears naked in different roles or photos.

“Danny is cool with it, he came on the first night and loved it. But he did tell me, ‘You need to slow down because you talk too quickly’. I was so nervous the first night, so he gave me constructive criticism.”

No comments:

Post a Comment