Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 95 (2/8/10): X-Man

As I had caught up with the other ex-s, I thought it was only fair that I had lunch with my freshest ungirlfriend. Naturally, I was putting it off as humanly possible because. no matter how many girls you put between you and the last one to make a mark, the first time is always awkward and bound to screw with your head more than hard liquor and dirty blondes.

When she walked up to the cafĂ© table she looked good, a calculated move to make me feel like shit for ending it. And of course I had to tell her she looked good, and she replied that I did too. She asked what I was up to these last few months and I just couldn’t help but laugh. She didn’t get what was so funny, and I brushed it off.  In my head I convinced myself that because she was behind the origin of this whole thing, she would be my greatest villain in the hundred days,  but she was just another girl. Another girl who I went through the motions with, another girl who sure, I love to spend time with, but she didn’t give me that amazing teenage feeling.  You can laugh and smile and have all the amazing sex you want with a person, but there are so few out there that you just want their breath on the side of your neck, and the twitch of their arm before they pass out.

She also asked if I was seeing anybody, and I immediately mentioned Nicole, and she brought up a couple of the girls she thought were into me (several of the hundred girls chronicled here), but we only really had an hour together, and I promised to call her, and to reestablish the lines of communication, more hollow words that we knew wouldn’t be fulfilled.

[Via http://100girls100days.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment