Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Public Cuckolding By Nudie Magazine

I finally got around to picking up a copy of the explicit nude mens magazine I’m in. I got a standard 6 page spread with an interview, personally I was hoping for more, but my boobs aren’t really big enough for magazines to go crazy over =(

I’m hoping to change that though, I’m taking a herb supplement called Pueraria Mirifica which claims to have permanent breast enlargement by use of phyto-estrogens which develop breast tissue and stimulate growth of the mammory tissue. Permanent enlargement results are expected to be seen by 3 months and onwards. I’ll let you know how that goes and if it really works…

Anyway, back to the magazine… My cuck is now cuckolded nationally because in my interview it mentions our relationship dynamic. Not necessarily the word “cuckold”, but that we are in an open relationship on MY end and that he enjoys the idea of me being with other men! I will post some of the interview another post or maybe edit this one with some excerpts. Meantime, here are some pics that featured:

What do you think?

XOX

[Via http://hotcuckruski.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment