Friday, September 25, 2009

Lesson #7 - Be Adaptable

When looking for a lesson, I often look to my favorite Alex Dealer (who is always listed as my Source), http://skarsgardnews.tk/. Their first post from today was regarding an MTV article about the casting of Captain America. In the article MTV of course named HotAlex. In doing so they said:

If we’re already forgiving the Canadian-born Fillion, then we have to at least ponder the possibility of Alexander Skarsgård. The Swedish actor has achieved a cult following for his role as Eric Northman on “True Blood,” but it’s his performance as an American soldier in “Generation Kill” that solidifies his ability to play Steve Rogers.

Furthermore, the actor is already on Marvel’s radar due to his near miss with “Thor.” Maybe the Marvel Studios bigwigs thought him better suited for a shield than a hammer. Judging by his physique, his fan base, his acting ability and his past experience with Marvel, I think Skarsgård has a better chance of becoming Captain America than some might give him credit for.

This got your teacher thinking of course about seeing HotAlex in tights how versatile HotAlex really is. 

Am I Thor? Yes, yes I am, indeed.

Not only has HotAlex been suggested to play comic heros like Thor, but despite his swedish ancestry, he has at least been discussed for taking the pen-ultimate patriotic role of Captain America.

It doesn’t stop there….HotAlex has played a diverse amount of roles with clothes both on and off. Let’s look at them, shall we?

There’s one of my favs, as well as the favorite of many –> HotEric from TrueBlood.   Who else pulls off light and mysterious with dark and brooding better than our HotAlex? No one.

Yes this is my favorite HotEric pic. Don't be surprised if you see the shower gif again too.

Then there’s my very first HotAlex love, Sgt. Colbert in Generation Kill.  The change in hair length alone displays this man’s adaptability.

Source: Well you can read the pic.

 More adaptability after the jump.

Did you steal my puppy?

But before these two Hollywood Roles, HotAlex did a variety of other things.

There’s the sweet little Alex pic, that I have no idea where it came from…but I am thinking may be our future child from the movie, Hunden som log. (I have no idea what movie this is from, and merely guessed, but if I am right, someone please tell me) I tell ya, the dichotomy between that sadness of little boy Alex, versus the brooding sexyness of HotEric,….amazing. Yes, I realize he grew up quite a bit between the two pictures, but still, adatability…it shows. Still not believing me…

The ultimate example of this man’s adaptability, of course is shown in one of his first USA, Hollywood movies, Zoolander.

AAGHHH!!!

 

Oh, Alex…thank God this pic is smaller. It frightens me a bit. But again, it shows your adaptability.

Finally, the most promising display of adaptability of HotAlex, is of course his comfort ability in being nakkid. Well, you know how your fond teacher most likes to display HotAlex’s sexy dripping wet bod naked adaptability…. Yup, you’ve guessed it.

Can’t help myself, ever….

PS  Pretend that I wrapped up this lesson in a thoughtful way, if you are still reading this. Yes, HotAlex is Adaptable, yes he is!

Pic Sources: Source, Source, & Source

No comments:

Post a Comment