Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Daughter’s Best Friend

By the time our daughter had graduated from high school and left for college. Long before our thirtieth wedding anniversary my wife and I had both grown increasingly apart and pretty much lost that lovin feeling for each other. Yet even though the flame in our hearts had gone out neither my wife nor I wanted to go through the hellish ordeal of an acrimonious divorce. Nor did my wife and I  want to break our family apart much less force our children to choose one parent over the other.

Our solution (simple and elegant like our life together had always been) was to present the united front of a happy couple to the world, our extended family and our children. Even as my wife and I sought sexual satisfaction within the arms of other lovers outside our marriage. Our mutually agreed upon open marriage resulting in our living together more like roommates. Than an old married couple as we stopped sleeping with each other and moved into our own bedrooms.

Having already decided to deal with our situation on a personal level it was just a simple matter of putting up the family home for rent. Leaving my wife and I free to move into a two bedroom condo  which along with the livingroom and kitchen had been designed on one level. The advantage being that each bedroom had its own master bathroom which added another whole level of privacy whenever we were entertaining our lovers.

Living like roommates who just happened to be best friends my wife and I finely had enough time to pursue our own separate interests and hobbies. Instead of being obligated to spend each and every last minute of our ever shortening life spans with each other while boring each other nearly to death. My wife could spend her time gossiping with her girlfriends and playing with her vibrator in her bedroom. While I was at long last free to allow my hyperactive and over sexed imagination to roam wherever it was wont to go throughout the galaxy. While my fingertips tapped out the poems and stories pouring out of the black hole that is my soul that I so loved to write upon my laptop computers oh so co-operative keyboard.

From the time I first began chasing two legged dear when I was in high school and throughout my three decades long marriage. I’d always been sexually drawn to slightly older women and two legged dear closer to my own age. Though up until now I’d never cheated on my wife nor had I ever considered any two legged dear who was the same age as my daughter as a viable sexual partner. That is until now when on one of my daughters visits home from college. Quite unexpectedly I found myself eagerly responding to the causal flirtations of my daughters incredibly sexy best friend.

Of course I was flattered that the nineteen year old sky blue eyed, blonde haired and curvaceous college coed was interested in sleeping with an old man like myself. But at first I wasn’t too certain how my daughter would react to my bedding her best friend if I started humping her between the clean and fresh sheets of my alter of lust. Yet I needn’t have worried because after a long talk with her mother my daughter pulled me aside. In order to assure me that even though she didn’t agree with our lifestyle and was still furious with her mother for entertaining other men in her bed. That it wouldn’t bother her in the least if I began sleeping with her best friend. Then my daughter strongly hinted that she knew lots of pretty girls who liked to bed men much older then themselves.

Which is how I soon found myself spending an evening at home alone with my daughter’s lovely and curvaceous best friend. Where we sat side by side on the livingroom couch watching a movie while drinking fruit flavored wine coolers. Utterly sure of both herself and what she wanted as well as certain of her ability to get it from whomever it was that she wanted it from. It wasn’t long before my daughter’s blonde haired, sky blue eyed and curvaceous best friend. Suggestively snuggled up next to me on the couch where she laid her head upon the curve of my left shoulder.

Looking downward past the neckline of my daughter’s curvaceous best friends low cut black and white striped pullover dress. I could clearly see the luscious curves of her cleavage nestled within the cups of her Victoria Secrets bra. The sight of which couldn’t help but make the lance of my already hardening manhood begin to throb. With the almost over powering and socially forbidden desire to taste the honeycomb of my daughter’s best friends wetness with the tip of my tongue.

So that by the time the movie was over I’d placed the palm of my left hand on top of the luscious curve my daughter’s best friends silky smooth and clean shaven right thigh. Where my fingers had slowly slid inward as they crept upwards along the curves of her well toned inner thighs. Of course the blonde haired and sky blue eyed college coed cooperated by sliding her legs and thighs slightly apart and just enough. So that I was able to gently rub the slit of her womanhood through the cottony fabric of her panties for the last forty-five minutes or so of the movie. With the tips of my fingers whose gentle caress caused my daughter’s best friend to become increasing wetter between her legs the longer I rubbed. So that by the end of the movie the intimate garment of the nineteen year old college coed had become soaking wet with the intensity of her sexual arousal.

After turning off the high definition wide screen televison with the remote control. I  gathered up my daughter’s nineteen year old and curvaceous best friend within the curves of my arms. Then carried the sexy two legged dear into the lair of my bedroom where after pulling off our clothes which  both of us carelessly dropped onto the floor. My daughter’s best friend and I slipped into each others arms between the clean and fresh sheets of the altar of lust that is my full size bed.

For quite some time we lay there beneath the sheets of my bed making out. Our tongues chasing each other in and out of our mouths like children chasing each other on a school playground. While our fingertips eagerly explored and caressed the gentle curves of the forbidden places of her well endowed body and my well hung manhood. Taking the time to both get to know each other intimately while throughly enjoying each others body without getting in a rush to copulate and consummate our socially forbidden sexual relationship.

Reaching down between the clean shaven and silky smooth thighs of my nineteen year old blonde haired and forbidden lover.  I gently inserted two of my fingers deep inside the honeycomb of the hot and wet pussy of my daughter’s best friend. Who responded with a moan that soon turned into a cry of ecstasy as both of my fingers began to wiggle like a couple of worms in an overripe apple.

Nor did my daughter’s best friend and college roommate resist when at last I rolled her over onto her back and slipped between her thighs. Pressing the tip of my little head against the protective lips of her labia even as she wrapped both her arms and legs tightly around my neck and waist. Once I was in the proper position all it took was one single thrust of my powerful hips. To push the entire length of my rock hard and oh so throbbing cock inside the welcoming warmth of the velvety sheath of the college coed’s love canal.

Again and again and then a whole lot more the twin ovals of my ass rose and fell beneath the sheets of my full size altar of lust. As I made absolutely certain to take full advantage of reaming out the honeycomb of my daughter’s best friend and college roommate’s wetness. Who alternated between throwing back her head as she cried out in ecstasy and showering my face and neck with wet passionate kisses. While she lay there on her back beneath the clean and fresh sheets giving this doddering old fool. The ride of his golden years while I did my level best to bang the ever living daylights out of my eighteen year old daughter’s curvaceous college roommate. Making her cum again and then some more while both my wife and daughter were out painting the town in which we’d lived for many years.

[Via http://dearhunter.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment