Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Today

I got to see my love

I had planned on entering her home and kissing her deeply

claiming her as mine

shoving my tongue into her mouth

pressing our bodies close together

Asserting myself and making her realize

just how much I missed her

how much I love her

how much I desire her

Then it happened

I arrived

the door opened

and I was welcomed in

her lips parted as our tongues wrestled with one another

feeling our way as only lovers do

her skin felt electric beneath my touch

nails dug into the flesh of her back

hands groped down the back of her pants and ass cheeks we squeezed tight

a moan, a sigh

signals to continue and as my erection grew

so did our desire

pants opened and panties push aside as fingers explored the slippery dampness between her legs

first one finger then two crept their way into her hot pussy

trusting in and out her head rolled back

and then it became too much to bear

I needed to be in her

she needed me there

and we ran

as near as one can run with pants around their ankles

to a place where we could finish

and her clothes we gone in an instant

and she bent over

and I entered her from behind

the tightness of her was almost too much to handle

and before I knew it

she was filled with my ejaculation

warm and sticky it filled her

and we were satisfied (for a moment)

and then we laughed

at the penguin walk/run we had made

and it was funny

and it was sexy

and I was amazed that everything is fresh

and new

and exciting

then I smelled her on my fingers as I drove off

I tasted her sweat juices as I licked them

I smiled and moaned and laughed

and

I love Her

because we can laugh

and talk

and fuck wildly

She is my friend

my lover

my SOMEDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment